– 2 cups flour (I used 1 cup all-purpose and 1 cup whole wheat)
– 1 cup light brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– ½ teaspoon salt
– 1 cup chocolate chips (make sure they’re Vegan)
– ⅔ cup peanut oil
– ¼ cup almond milk (or rice milk)
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– Preheat oven to 350˚F degrees
– In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips. In another bowl, combine the vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla. Add the wet mixture to the dry and mix well with a wooden spoon or your hands to get the mixture well incorporated.
– Roll dough into compact balls, place on pan. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. When they come out, press them down a bit with the bottom side of a glass. Let cookies cool for 5 minutes on the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.